Sunday, October 23, 2011

Helping Hands.

I am apart of the proposal group of [i]lounge. I have been contributing by taking all the ideas of the group bringing them all together. The proposal has been our group of portraying our ideas. I have been helping to properly portray our ideas. In the initial proposal we had the idea of patterned couches through time. So we gathered the thoughts of the group and presented them. On our next proposal we changed the thought to couches in the twentieth century. The next step was to gather the thoughts of the group to present them again.


Thumbnails
When I thought of thumbnails for the signage I thought of what factors would play in. I instantly thought about the patterns of the couched. I thought it would be interesting for the signage to relate to the couches that oppose.

Images are not uploading to this blog. They can be found at:
http://randisdesignblog.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment